What we offer...
- Weekly Private Lessons - 20 minute lessons at student's school
- Instruments We Teach - Flute, Clarinet, Oboe, Basoon, Saxophone, Trumpet, French Horn, Trombone, Euphonium, Tuba, *Percussion (*percussion requires to previous years of piano instruction)
- Sabre Band - (Beginner Band) All first-year band members are part of this large ensemble that meets at Luther High School
- Lancer Band - All second through fourth year players are part of this large ensemble that meets at Luther High School
- Small Ensembles - Lancer Band members may join Jazz Band and Woodwind or Brass Ensembles
- Concerts - Students put their practice on display at concerts three times a year
- Individual & Small Ensemble Opportunities - Students in grades 7-8 may participate in the regional Solo and Ensemble Festival. JKB students also perform solos or small ensembles for the Spring Science and Fine Arts Fair.
- Select Honors Groups - Students in grades 7-8 may be nominated for the annual WELS Middle School Honor Band. (Final selection is made by the Honors Band Committee)
Band Member News